At last, the long wait is over folks! I'm not sure when this happened but I just chanced upon Dr. Tam's new website. People have been asking me how to get this miracle drug. Well, it's no drug really, you know how I hate allopathic drugs. For your health benefit, Dr. Tam's Miracle tea is an all natural cure for the big C, Cancer. Miracle Tea helps the body cleanse and detoxify the blood to strengthen your body’s internal organs, and unclog the colon preventing the growth of cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Miracle Tea works by giving you a much needed cleansing from within. By fortifying your internal organs and ridding your system of cancer causing toxins, you increase the chances of prolonging your life. You may also flush away unhealthy build ups in the digestive track. With a revitalized body, your blood is better oxygenated and will remain sturdy for a very long time. The best part of it is that you can grow old without the complications of severely debilitating illnesses, that's according to Dr. Tam.
NATURAL PROGRAM FOR CANCER
Do you have a natural program for cancer? Please advise.
Causes of Cancer
People develop the disease without knowing it. They say that if your family runs with this kind of disease then you are likely to develop the same disease. In my practice as a Naturopath, I have learned that only 20% of the cases are of genetic origin, the remaining 80% have unhealthy lifestyle as the cause, which they have adopted from their own families, and this is the primary reason why family members develop the same kind of disease. I would say that there are two major ways to develop this disease: 1) food addiction and 2) stress. The quality of food people are consuming today can also trigger the development of this disease. Meats are filled with growth hormones, processed foods are filled with excitotoxins - these are but few factors of developing cancer.
At-risk of Cancer
Everybody is at-educating them about health, and people can come to me and learn.
About the Expert:
Tam Mateo, ND, the first Filipino Naturopathic Doctor, is a Cancer Nutrition Specialist. With his experience, with his wife as a cancer survivor, he has committed his life in educating the people in line with health and has been a Health Crusader for more than fifteen (15) years. He wants to leave a legacy in challenging people that they could possibly live a life without any disease.
For twenty-one (21) years, he worked as a successful businessman in the United States. His last fourteen years (14) in the US were spent as a medical missionary and a Health Crusader.
He is a member of the American Naturopathic Medical Association (ANMA); Association of American Nutritional Consultant (AANC); and the Philippine College for the Advancement in Medicine (PCAM). He is also the CEO of Living Food Philippines, Inc. as well as the President of Dr. Tam Vegetarian Association of the Philippines and the Kaalamang Pangkalusugan Foundation.
As a Health Crusader, he still continues his service in educating the people through radio programs, seminars and the like.
Natural Approach for Management of Cancer
As a Naturopath, I mainly recognize the healing ability within the system. We have to go directly or trace the problem to its root or main source. All the people suffering from this disease has a blood abnormality because the blood can no longer function normally to produce quality cells - to produce adenosinetriphosphate (ATP).
In tracing the root, we have to eliminate the old fecal deposits and toxins within the entire system through a process of detoxification. Then we provide the body with nutrients that would help the cellular DNA to create healthy cells. L-Lysine, L-Proline, organic Vitamin C, superoxide dismutase (SOD), anti-oxidants and metaloprotenase enzyme are supplemented to enhance the blood to produce quality cells that will dominate the dying ones and fight cancer cells, then natural healing will follow.
Preventing Cancer Naturally
People who develop cancer or any kind of disease mean that they are unhealthy. In order to prevent cancer or any kind of disease, you have to be healthy, plain and simple. People should learn as well as be educated enough to know and learn the cause and effect of every unhealthy habit they formed. The good news I want to leave is that people who doesn’t like to eat good nutritious food and are annoyed with its taste will have a chance to like it because our taste chemistry can be changed. With the help of God, you can do it especially when it is for our own good health. This is the legacy I want to leave, that people could possibly live without having any kind of disease. I fully commit myself in